M.E.C. FLAT BELT® MAXIFLEX® OIL STAT® flat endless belt are made up highly resistant, synthetic, endless tubular fabric which is protected on both sides by a thin layer of neoprene rubber. These belts are heat-resistant and are also resistant to the swelling action of mineral and vegetable oils, aggression from hydrocarbons and acids.
They are conductive, non-stretch and withstand heavy duty use at high linear speed.
Their quality is such that it is possible to achieve transmission without high peripheral vibration.
Moderate maintenance is required and little space is occupied. Other qualities include:
a) considerable adherence
b) high flexibility
c) constant Thickness
d) unchanging development over a long period of time
e) extreme lightness
1) Thickness 1,2 mm
2) Width from 5 mm to 300 mm
3) Rated length at measuring tension of 10 Kg/cm of width from 210 mm to 3300 mm
4) Thickness tolerance +/- 0,2 mm
5) Width tolerance +/- 0,5 mm
6) Length tolerance +/- 1,5 %